Intensive course for A1 and A2 level
The intensive Spanish course is suitable for those who need to learn the language quickly (e.g., a trip to Spanish speaking countries is planned) and also for those who want to use their spare time in summer and get prepared for studies at regular courses from September achieving a higher level in a shorter period of time.
The programme of these courses includes basic grammar and conversational topics. The intensive course sometimes is referred to as the "survival" course, because in a shorter period of time it is possible to finish the same programme as in the regular course, which allows you to deal with real life situations in Spain or Latin America.
Course duration and timetable:
- 4 weeks,
- 4 times a week - on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays,
- 4 academic hours a day (180min), in total 64 academic hours per course,
- Possible schedule: 09:00 - 12:00 / 18:00 - 21:00.
The course fee is 262.00€. The fee can be paid in a split payment (2 parts) or in a one-time payment. The course fee includes the course materials, as well as access to our book and video library in Spanish.
- 15% - for the second intensive course (e.g., A1 in July, A2 in August)
- 15% - for any intensive course (for current and former students of the centre)